AQUA-ROOT PELLETS (andLIQUID)for Turf and Ornamentals
A UNIQUE FORMULA OF HUMATE PLUS WETTING AGENT AND BIOSTIMULANTS:
Humate International now offers its dry-soluble, high-energy HUMATE As combined with a high-quality wetting agent and microbial biostimulants in a concentrated, easy-to-apply pellet. Each pellet has enough HUMATE and wetting agent to treat almost one-half acre of turf and/or ornamentals when applied with a Pellet Pro (also available from Humate International) during hand and/or syringe watering.
- Increases root mass and length and reduces stress
- Saves water by modifying water surface tension
- Increases the availability and effect of micronutrients
- Improves soil structure and retains moisture
- Stimulates the activity of microorganisms in the soil
- Helps leach harmful salts through the soil
- Improves the percent and rate of germination of seeds
- Increases the effectiveness of fertilizers and pesticides
Greens & Tees:
- One AQUA-ROOT PELLET for every three to four greens or tees of average size every two weeks.
Fairways, Athletic Fields:
- One AQUA-ROOT PELLET per 15,000 to 20,000 sq. ft. every two weeks.
Construction and Overseeding:
- One AQUA-ROOT PELLET per 15,000-20,000 sq. ft every week until the grass has grown in.
- One AQUA-ROOT PELLET per 10,000 – 15,000 sq. ft. of container surface area every 2-3 weeks.
- Each Aqua-Root pellet comes in container designed to fit into a Pellet Pro or similar unit.
- Although the AQUA-ROOT PELLETS should not exhibit any shelf-life problems, we recommend using the pellets during the season they are purchased.
- Use the AQUA-ROOT PELLETS initially with your current fertilizer/pesticide program; once established you can determine lower fertilizer/pesticide application rates that will be appropriate.
- Ask about our unique AQUA-ROOT LIQUID, the same product without biologicals, but in a form that can be applied through your spray equipment or fertigation system.